So I got my prescription eyedrops last night and started using the sample all yesterday. The reason? My left eye has been irritated or something, so I have to take 1 drop 4 times a day. oh joy. so that means every meal and when i go to bed. so if you see my putting a little bottle in my eye, that's why! I'm also taking AllerClear for general allergies. I know I am allergic to a tree, but spring pollen etc plugs up my system too, so I take this to help with that. :)
Yep. that's my medical case this year
I am all ready for tour now, except for my camera. We got our packing list last night, to which I said "finally!"
Ms. Susan told us when we're sightseeing not to talk to people on the street, and Micah says to me "What if we want to minister to them?" So I asked Susan after choir and she said, "just don't minister to the scary people" hahahahaha. :) But of course I think scary people need our message too, but we're probably not the ones who need to give it right now. Our job is singing etc, not the dangerous stuff.. yet. :)
I am REALLY excited to go to Centreville UMC on Sunday night. :) I hope to see some friends. Of course we will have given two concerts already that morning so I'll do my best to keep my energy up. I'll probably be spazzing out. :)
I'm pretty ok with our bus arrangments. I'm with my roommates, which is most important, and Chaz is on our bus. I don't remember who else. I think Tyler and Danny. haha. That'll be fun, or dangerous?
So I actually met someone in our choir that I had not really met before. See, our choir is SO huge there are people I have no idea who they are. This one was a guy my age named Stephen. Someone my age and I didn't even know him. oh well, alas.
I wonder if we'll have internet access on tour? Hmm. If we do I'll definitely blog!
Erin turned 18 yesterday. yay. I got to talk to her grandma. She asked "are you the friend in Boston?" and i said "No i'm her alabama friend" and her grandma says "oh I know who you are!" haha so sweet. I know i've met her before (i've met both) but I don't remember which one this was haha. I'll call again today hopefully.
So this is long so I might as well make it longer ooooh
Twitter is pretty fun :) yuppers.
I really like our musical Stand and Shout! :) I hope it brings joy, peace, and understanding, and love to many people. I can't wait to work in the children's home and get to know someone and change their life. :)
God Bless
Alexandra Anne
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment