Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I know it's summer but I can't feel it yet

So two days ago (monday) was Memorial day. usually that marks the opening of our neighborhood pool. key word here? USUALLY. it still isn't open, and that bugs me. I don't care if it rains everyday , I want my pool open. can you tell I have a bit of a grudge? nah. haha
choir was fun last night, but i think people were scared of me because of my freaky looking eyes. my eyes were dilated and huge. :)
So i still don't know what the deal with my eyes is, they wouldn't examine them further because my left eye is irritated or something. so now i have eye drops i'll have to take for a while. great.
I still do not have my camera, and that fact is bugging me like crazy. haha hopefully I'll get it by friday so i can have it on tour! i need pictures on tour!
Now I have nothing else to say, nothing witty either. :( oh well, maybe my next blog will be more inspiring.
OH here's something
I'm back on Twitter haha
Alexandra_Anne
wait, did I say that in my last blog? ooops. haha oh well can't be too sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment