So
I haven't blogged in a while. Today was an ok day, but now I feel kind of bleh. Emotionally and physically. Tomorrow I start Calhoun. oh joy. But I think I'll like the class. hopefully.
I am tan. I like the pool. My sister is cute and I'm trying to be nicer to her.
So can you explain why? Am I just a tease? Let me know.
Tick tock tick tock
I've written music and songs. I wish I could play them for you. I love The Magic Flute.
This sounds really random now.
I can't really think. I want sugar. brownies. yum.
Ok
AAA
Xoxo <3
It is better to be a first rate version of yourself rather than a second rate version of someone else.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have read your blog. I'm sure God has big things in store for you! I love your quote. I would be intrigued to know where you got it and what it means to you. I hope you get into Providence Classical- I have heard great things about it! And I agree the uniforms are adorable! I look forward to reading more great posts from you! God bless!
ReplyDelete