Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Go Light Your World

There's gonna be a victory like there's never been!
I loved GO LIGHT YOUR WORLD by JNS. :) So moving. And yes, I'm the nerd who filmed parts of it. Nerds unite. Right now I'm uploading the videos from our new video camera. Maybe I'll get somewhere with editing. :p
Anyway,
I am happy and tired haha.
I am thinking about going to the pool. Maybe my next door neighbor's can come. :) They are fun neat and cool. I might be going to their school Providence Classical. Private school:ooooh scary. Haha. I actually think I'll like it. The uniforms are cute! (Yes I'm a girl, it's all about the fashion.). I hope I can go, I truly want to go their, I think it will be good for me. We'll see what God has planned.
Ok,
peace, xoxo
AAA
It is better to be a first rate version of yourself rather than a second rate version of someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment