Today marks the last time I sing with the seniors of 2009. I loved singing our show two times today, with God in my heart the whole time, but it was a bittersweet morning too.
This semester I have come to realize that I only have 2 years left of high school, and I want to make the most of these years. I can't wait for the day that I'm a senior, and a leader. But for now, I'm content to be a follower. However, I am in the process of making that transition from follower to leader. This fall, new sophomores will join CHRIST Choir, and I'll be a junior. :) Looking forward to that. But I'm gonna be sad without my graduate friends. I am lucky that most of them are going to Auburn so I can visit them and they can (hopefully) come visit home.
I really can't wait to see God's plans for me this year. He has stirred something in my heart, and I don't know what yet, but He has a wonderful plan that I get to follow. :) I am going to try to focus more this year than ever before, and be the best Christian I can be.
Also
I want to be the best Alexandra I can be. I am who God made me to be, not someone else. I am me. I'm not gonna change so others will accept me, no, I'm gonna be the person God made me, and if that makes someone mad, then it is their loss. I don't need the people of this world, I need God's love only. But of course I do have people that I love and who (I hope) love me. :) So I'm in a good place spiritually.
Ok this blog feels long now.
I'm going to do some work before I go to my first Magic Flute rehearsal.
God Bless
ps. I went to the pool today. :) Crowded with people tho.
Alexandra Anne
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment