Saturday, June 6, 2009

Laughing With Myself

Today was a strange day in the fact that it was the day after tour, but I had voice exams. Exams went ok, I could've done better, but the rest of the day has been quite dandy.
I found out I got a new computer and I'm in the process of putting that up (I put it together all by myself but I'll need dad's help with getting the internet up on it) and that's great because the computer in my room is so slow. LOL.
I came back home last night with dad out of town for the day (he came back this morning) and this morning I found out my brother got a haircut (*gasp*). We also have a new video camera! Yay! Since our old one broke, it's exciting to have a new one.
I am in love with the songs from Once and printed out the sheet music for Falling Slowly. :)
for the record, I loved that movie BEFORE it won an oscar. :)
Susan Boyle didn't win BGT! gasp. I like Diversity tho, so they're good.
Tomorrow I start Magic Flute rehearsals yay! And I don't even have my music. haha yay
And tomorrow morning is the homecoming concert for CHRIST CHOIR Stand and Shout.
I love Regina Spektor's new song/video Laughing With. I recommend you check it out on youtube.
Much love,
xoxo
AAA

No comments:

Post a Comment