Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Stand and Shout

I love my life, truly. Sometimes I wish I knew where it was headed, but I love it nonetheless.
I love the music in The Magic Flute. :) Mollie is so fun to be around, and Ars Nova is a great community all around.
Tweet. Follow me on twitter! Alexandra_Anne :)
I really miss Virginia. Well, the people from there. The actual state? Not so much. I am happy to say I love Alabama and consider myself a southern chick.
So right now I have brownies baking. Yum. In the words of Buffy, I'm not done baking. Maybe when I'm done baking, someone can enjoy cookie me, but not me as the batter. I'm not done baking yet. :) I think that's the metaphor for me not having a guy right now.
Right now I'm watching NSTINK videos from Dessert Night Out . Gonna miss those. LOL. Seriously this makes me laugh out loud. :)
Ok I guess that's enough for tonight. :) Call me, write me. (Call me beep me if you wanna reach me)
Alexandra Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment