I am really glad I started listening to Taylor Swift. Her songs are so cute and I really like them :).
So today is Tuesday, woot. I have not fixed my hair yet so it looks like a monster (extreme bed head runs in our family, but my brother gets it the worst). Yep.
Tonight we have another Magic Flute rehearsal. Sundays and Tuesdays. :) I am loving it already. Everything seems to be falling into place for me these days.
Too bad no one is interested in me. But that's not important. I guess. But it is hard to go through life seeing all the successful couples around me and not think "Why couldn't that be me?" Oh well.
I really want to go shopping at Bridgestreet because the weather is perfect! :) In time I suppose.
I also want to know who wrote on my honesty box. It's been bugging me ever since. :) In a good way of course.
So If anyone wants to hang with me this summer, go shopping, dancing, party, hang out, travel, etc, let me know! :) I have no big summer plans! all I'm doing is Sunday night and tuesday night rehearsals.
Yes yes.
Call me too! 772 4339
:)
So if ya didn't know, my sweet sixteen is this fall! September 12! yeah, but the party is september 5th. :) I hope my graduate friends can come too! It'll be fun. I'm hoping to receive money or something so that I can finally text. :) The only thing keeping me from texting is the money! It's too expensive for me right now. But, sweet sixteen! 3 months. But right now I'm focused on summer!
alrighty, this blog is long now. call me, comment, message me. contact me in some way! :) Summer is here!
alexandra anne
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment