So my eye is officially... still quite annoying. :) haha nothing official on it so far.
Rehearsal tonight was nice. I love my low part in the Magic Flute. :) I wish our parts were bigger though, longer, more of a part. Alas, oh well. I'm busy anyway. I just need to work my way up in opera. I am loving the whole opera experience! :)
I loved hanging out outside today, so nice and pretty. This summer has been amazing to me, with the exception of my eye and lack of sleep.
Yes, I have not been sleeping well. Last night was better, but lately I keep waking up in the middle of the night and cannot fall back asleep.
Ok, nothing else interesting to write I suppose. :) that's ok
Well I guess I could write: Hey I'm single, what's your opinion on that? haha. there we go
toodles
peace
xoxo
Alexandra Anne
It is better to be a first rate version of yourself rather than a second rate version of someone else.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment