Friday, June 12, 2009

Love

Love is a four letter word
But it's not crude or cursing or anything like that.
I recently watched Fireproof, a very moving story, and was led to the question "Do I know what love really is?" Well I don't think I do. Sure I love my friends and family, but is it real love?
On tour I realized I had created barriers in my heart. Not letting myself love others, not letting people in, not crying, just becoming really stiff. I knew I shouldn't be that way, yet I kept on not letting others in.
I know I need to let people in, but it's going to take time. I need to find the happy medium: not holding back all my love, yet not giving it all away.
so please pray as I continue this journey.

1 comment:

  1. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8. you've probably heard it before but it's amazing when you take the time to study it. oh and i agree with 100% of this blog. -ivy

    ReplyDelete