Monday, June 22, 2009

June 22, 2009

So I realized that I was on my 21st post last night, and it was the 21 of June. So I might as well continue every day for this month! :)
I've never had a broken heart
nor a broken life
Put quite possibly
I have a broken mind.
I wish they could see me when I see them. I don't really care for staring in. I don't know what to do, in some of these situations. I know I need help, mostly from God, but from friends too.
Why can't we just tell every person how we feel? Life is so short, we should go ahead and say it and risk everything. Right? That's how it feels.
"She wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts, she's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers. Dreaming bout the day when wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time...baby can't you see, You belong with me." Ah Taylor Swift knows what's on girls' minds. Indeed.
AAA
It is better to be a first rate version of yourself rather than a second rate version of someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment