Monday, June 15, 2009

One Vision

Yesterday was nice for me. Except for the fact that my left eye is killing me, slowly but surely. Ok, so maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but all day yesterday and today my eye has been in pain. So please keep me in your prayers for that haha.
Also prayer worthy
I talked to Peter (our amazing youth pastor) and I do need to work on my patience, that I know. Maybe God has a plan for me with teaching me to be patient. I think I need to read more Corinthians because a lot of people have been talking about that book or referencing that book.
I'm really glad I went to Fathom last night, especially since there won't be any this Wednesday.
I signed up to be a youth mentor, so maybe God has another plan (He must have MANY plans) for me to help someone's life. :) Some lucky (or doomed) 7th grader will get to look up to me. Is that a good thing? We'll see. I can't wait for this Summer, I'm loving it already, and this next school year, as I'm a junior, is going to be amazing. :)
Please comment! Thanks
Alexandra Anne
<3 xoxo
It is better to be a first rate version of yourself rather than a second rate version of someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment